Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Starting Things Off

Welcome to Master's Degree in Crap. I'm J., but I'll be running this blog as Señor Editor. Part of my daily routine is reading tons of blogs about music, comics and anything else that I'm interested in, and I've been meaning to start my own blog for a long while now.
Even though I'll probably talk about books I've read, music I'm currently into etc., the main topic of this blog is gonna be comics. I've been a comicbook reader for 20 years and although it pains me to admit it, most of the many comicbooks I own are crap.
They're not all bad though and (if everything goes as planned) I'll try to adress both the good ones and the bad ones. I got a couple of features planned, but most of this site's content will probably be thought out as I go. I have no idea where this site will take me, but I hope whatever I'll end up writing here will prove interesting/entertaining to whoever reads it.

See you again soon!
- Señor Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment