Friday, November 11, 2011

And We're Back

Actually, I came back Wednesday night, but spend the day after unpacking and getting used to the sad, sad after-holiday reality. The trip to Gran Canaria was fantastic and you can see some really good photos of the island on my girlfriend's blog (CLICK, CLICK). As you can see she's way better at taking nice pictures than I am, so I'll just present a crappy photo (that I took with my phone) of Yours Truly on the dunes, and ask you to check all the pretty ones on her site. 

Ladies. Where the beach at?

While I have a few major "real life" kind of situations to take care of in the next few weeks, I also had some good things waiting for me when I came back home. Comics! Lots of them! And bags and boards! Because I absolutely have to bag and board all my shit and had many, many comics stashed around, waiting for that special treatment. I don't know about you (do YOU bag and board all your comics? Those mint "Cable" #1s are gonna be worth a lot of money in just a few years, you know!), but I actually enjoy bagging and boarding my comics. It's pretty relaxing. I have no idea what it says about me.

So yeah. I'm back, it was nice, I'm gonna be busy with some stuff soon, but I'll also think of something to post about here, as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment